Friday, February 17, 2012

AFRAH Mediterranean Cuisine & Grill


314 East Main Street, Richardson, TX
(972) 234-9898



My wife and I wanted to mix it up a little, and down in the Rio Grande Valley you don't get much of a variety of world cuisine. I liked AFRAH but to be fair, I don't think I've developed a taste for some of the sides that were served.



I had the lamb and beef kabobs with rice and french fries. It was fresh tasting, lamb and beef were perfectly cooked, nice and juicy. The rice and fries were tasty and I had no complaints about my plate. I loved the bread as well, not sure exactly what it is called, but looks like Pita bread to me.



My wife had the chicken and beef, came with Baba ghanoush and Hummus. The beef and chicken were tasty, but I wasn't too fond of the sides. The Baba ghanoush had a really smokey flavor that I didn't really like, and the Hummus was about the same. Maybe if I try it a couple more times I'd change my mind, but I had never tried either of them.

Overall I think the experience was great, service was good, if your looking to try something new, I'd give it a try. Price wasn't too bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment